CREATING SMART PRODUCTS
- since 1994
- Food manufacturer of dressing & sauces
- Cosmetic industry – worldwide Projects
- Packaging industry – worldwide Projects
CUSTOMIZATION & REPACK SERVICES
- We customize products into new formats and helping brands to access different markets, distribution channels or stand out from ordinary.
- Our services includes :
- Packing & Repacking
- Labelling & Coding
- Gift & Promo Packs
- Store Ready Packing
- Rework & Rectification
- Inspection & Grading
- We developed all the recipes and technology for KNORR and Nestle’ MAGGI mustard brands
- First sleeved bottle of Coca-Cola on Romania Market (Fanta PlayOn) followed by Coca-Cola Light “less than a calorie” promotion using a metallized foil for a “eye catching mirror effect”
- Christmas Promotion for Coca-Cola multi-pack on sleeve with a Glass Jar gift (2x 2L bottles and a glass jar between ) – first time used worldwide based on our study (starting from palletization, sleeve specs and packaging materials related to this Project)
- P&G Bundle pack of “Lenor 2 x 2L” products on a sleeve with 607 mm length (max. admitted by technology)
- Disruption is the new normal
- Cutting-edge technology and big data have changed everything – CPG and retail included. We’re a team designed to move at the pace of change. Innovation isn’t something we “do”, it’s in our DNA!
- This is all about new ways to solve new problems, to innovate faster than the consumer and market changes
- We’re industry experts with entrepreneurial chutzpah. We bring together the best in design thinking and agile development to take new products to market, super-fast.
We are the face(s) of innovation.
We’re problem solvers, design thinkers, agile doers and craftsmen. We face challenges and we have fun doing it. What aren’t we? Perfectionists.
Developments in contemporary society have generated a market dynamic from cosmetic and care to food products that open up interesting growth prospects for innovative producers and suppliers.
Consumer needs and demands remain the touchstone for the development and production of quality products. Thanks to our wide-ranging expertise in areas such as packaging development, production and manufacturing, we are able to perform on our modular lines almost any type of industrial processes and deliver from samples to regular products in no time, hassle free and cost efficient.
Where is a need, there is a will, where is a will, there is a way!
- founded in 1994
- food manufacturer of dressing & sauces for Knorr & Maggi between 1994 – 2006
- packaging industry – worldwide Projects
- co-packer FMCG for Unilever, Coca Cola, Nestle, P&G, Sarantis, Johnson&Johnson, Henkel, Cotty Cosmetics, Biofarm …
URLATI – Romania, Europe
- 3,000 sqm of production spaces and warehouses on 10,000 sqm plot
- Various high capacity production lines and micro modular equipments
- Production capacity: flexible on demand
- Certification: ISO 9001, TÜV Rheinland
- Audits award performed by: Procter&Gamble, Unilever, Nestle
TIMISOARA – Romania, Europe
- P & G (beauty, home & personal care)
- Unilever (food, beauty & home care)
- Coca Cola HBC (beverage industry)
- Nestle (food industry)
- Reckitt Benckiser (home care)
- Henkel (beauty & personal care)
- Biofarm (pharmaceutical)
- Sarantis (beauty & personal care)
- Cotty Cosmetics (beauty & personal)
- Johnson & Johnson (personal care)
- and the story continues…
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
Packaging including R&D and acquisition
Filling from liquids to solids on any size
Capping – normal, twist-off, proof seals
Labeling – glue, self adhesive to sleeves
Products from 5 ml sachets to 5 L bottles
Bundle-packs production up to 2 bpacks/ sec.
Promo packs in polyolefin foil up to 2 x 4L
Stickering and coding using high speed lines
MOQ As Low As
You need samples for your new products? You want to test the consumers or new potential markets? We have the solution: we will make the sample for you in less than two weeks. We will do the R&D, we will buy the packaging materials, we will print, fill, label, pack and deliver your sample as it was made on your production lines. We can simulate on our modular micro production lines almost any kind of products. GET YOUR SAMPLE – Hassle Free Process for getting your sample before launching.
Our production center have state-of-the-art plant that complies with the strict requirements of good manufacturing practice (GMP). Flexibly organized processes on modular lines enable us to handle production runs of any small to medium size efficiently and to meet the individual needs of clients.
Innovative research – Our team always keeps track of what is happening in the markets, on worldwide trends in the beauty & personal care, home care, food and health sectors. Our team has the experience to develop new concepts, to generate innovative product ideas and to help our partners to test, to produce and to position them successfully in the market.
Trimus first choice in looking for a solution will always be high technology as a token for our passion for engineering. More than 500 million smart products for Beauty & Personal Care, Home Care or Food Industry were produced or manipulated on our facilities with no quality incident .
Trimus production lines are fully automated and computer controlled. A virtually unlimited numbers of presets (recipes) could be stored and retrieved in order to achieve minimum change overtime. Therefore Trimus lines high productivity in pcs/hour is fully leveraged. Trimus achieved an optimal ratio between core, highly experienced, employees and temporary workers.
Full automatic lines for filling, dosing, capping, labelling with productivity up to 5,000 pcs/hour for individual products, bundles or multi‐packs with “in‐line” separators. Modular lines easy to be configured for almost any inquiry.
In Trimus history never happened to decline an order due to lack of technology capabilities. We will always research, plan, design and propose a solution for client’ needs in full disclosure of pros and cons of our proposal. We will try to understand marketing department needs and ideas and closely work with them to find a proper solution.
Not only do we have the best looking product on the market, but it has the best taste as well.
I wanted to thank you for the huge effort you put into ensuring we would be on time on the shelves. The consumers are already thanking you by buying a lot of it! I guess I am in a good position to know that doing things “a la Nestle” is far from easy, but what you have managed to do in time was very, very impressive.
A very big THANK YOU to the whole team! “
THANK you for trusting uS
Do you want your product to be “special” on the store shelf?